- Canadian Mycological Resource - A Canadian focus on mushrooms, fungi, and mycology resources.
- Center for Research in Fungal Diversity - Promotes research excellence and facilitate training in fungal diversity in the Asian region. Includes staff and student
profiles, publications list, and related links. University of Hong Kong.
- Duke Mycology - Information on Rytas Vilgalys's research group, evolutionary biology of mushrooms, and mushrooms of North Carolina.
- Forest Fungi Of New Zealand - Photographs and information on New Zealand Fungi now also including slime moulds
- Fun Facts About Fungi - Contains fact sheets with photos and fun activities for kids.
- Fungal Biodiversity Center - Utrecht, The Netherlands - Includes extensive databases for many types of fungi.
- Fungi and mushrooms of the Czech republic - Over 500 images of fungi including Latin to Czech fungi name translations, list of mycologists, and events.
- Fungi in Wales - Pictures, descriptions, habitat details of mushrooms, toadstools and other fungi of Wales, UK. Thumbnails and photographs
of 100 edible & poisonous species.
- Fungi mailinglist and archive - Belgian mailinglist for mycology. Share your questions and answers; outdoor-activities; determinations about fungi with
others who are also interested in Mycology. Or search the archive for some information.
- Fungi of New South Wales, Australia - Photographs of indigenous macro fungi by Jamie Derkenne.
- FungiBank - Information about Australia's native fungi with a focus on restoration of landscapes. Includes glossary, information on
collecting and keeping records, and links.
- Links to sites with mushrooms - More than 100 links to the best sites about mushrooms.
- Maitake Science - Maitake mushroom informational site with latest studies on the medicinal benrfits of maitake mushroom, focusing on HIV
- Medical Mycology Online - Contains lots of information on the fungi that cause human infections. Descriptions of the organisms and the diseases they
cause. Complete with excellent images.
- Morel Mushroom Biology and Evolution - Presents information about morels, along with unorthodox hypotheses about their evolution.
- Mushroom and Fungus Photography - Photographs of over 200 mushroom and fungus species from California and Florida.
- Mushroom Growing Supplies & Spore Bank - Over 600 Mushroom / Fungus species available in beautiful colors, scents and flavors.. Kits, spores, live cultures, growing
supplies, equipment, 1,000 photographs and directions.
- Mushroom Research Center, Thailand - Promotes the study of fungal diversity throughout the Asian region by training students. Includes student profiles, fees,
and related links.
- Mycokey - A synoptic key for determination of fungal genera. This first version includes 180 genera and about 750 illustrated species.
Covers the genera of basidiomycota with stem and cap (Agarics, and Boletes) from Northern Europe.
- Mycological Resources on the Internet - This virtual library of mycology sites is a place to start looking for information about fungi.
- Mycology Resources - Links to internet resources of interest to mycologists.
- Mycology.net - Internet portal for scientists presenting information about diversity of fungi including email directories, societies,
identification, collections, and resources.
- MykoWeb - Information on mushrooms, fungi, mycophagy, and mycology primarily for the amateur. Includes photographs, descriptions,
- New Zealand Fungi - Images, photos, keys and lots of information on mushrooms in New Zealand
- The Ones That Stain Blue - Psilocybe mushrooms: studies in ethnomycology
- Orson and Hope Miller's Mushroom - Images of edible, interesting and poisonous mushrooms. Contains recipes and publications list.
- Resupinate Aphyllophorales - Descriptions, images, bibliography of resupinate wood inhabiting fungi collected in southern Switzerland. Also in Italian
- Simply Fungi - Informative, easy to understand and colourful website about mushrooms and other fungi, including photos.
- Tom Volk's Fungi - Information on mushrooms and mycology, forays and workshop information, images for teaching, and related resources.
- Truffle.org - Site aimed at promoting research on truffles and mycorrhizae. Includes a truffle image gallery, directory of truffle and
mycorrhizal researchers and companies, and information for molecular analysis and identification of truffles.
- University of Oslo Mycological Herbarium - Collections database, images, fact sheets, red list, list of taxon names and synonyms. In Norwegian and English.